Firefly first ultra-small open-source board ROC-RK3328-CC

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/17/2018 21:31:24      1#
I ordered a RK-3399 and a 3328-cc.
The Linux distribution for the 3328-cc was some time available in a 64bit edition. But the download was corrupt and the z7 file could not be extracted. I tried to create a baidu login to use theyr download manager but they didn't accept my european mobile number. So I had to ask a chinese friend, to create me a login. At the moment as I had the login, the 64bit distribution wasn't online anymore. Now I check every Day if it's back online.
I don't get why you use baido for RK3328-CC software while you use google drive for the RK-3399. Google Drive just have advantages. download is much faster and more reliable.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/21/2018 01:19:02      2#
To try out my new 3328-cc I installed today the LibreELEC img and set it up. It uses me quite a long time to setup. First I had to find out, how I can expand the partition to use all space of the SD-Card. After that, I was able to install addons, make some config etc. After all I realized, that there is no HDMI Passthrough and therefore no sound on the TV. As Audio output device I just can choose ALSA: Default (rockchip, rk3328 Analog) or PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO). The 3,5mm Audio Jack works but what I need for my setup is HDMI Audio.
How could I get there?

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list