Print Previous Topic Next Topic

4GB of ram version

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

4GB of ram version

Posted at 12/6/2014 05:57:01      View:3856 | Replies:7        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#

Hi from the uk,

I am interested in buying this board but I hear there is a 4gb version available ? If so, how do I go about purchasing that version rather than 2gb one currently advertising on your website. Also is there any plans to add a sata port on the board in the near future?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 12/13/2014 10:38:18        Only Author  2#
The high configuration ofFirefly-RK3288 development board
is available at:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Firefly-

... 56289.html

The quantity is limited. Please order asap^_^

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/1/2024 01:25:12        Only Author  3#
I offer an online the best Thesis Writing Help service  to the students at a cheap rate.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/21/2024 15:38:16        Only Author  4#
kevenjohn Posted at 1/1/2024 01:25
I offer an online the best Thesis Writing Help service  to the students at a cheap rate.

If you are looking for a board with 4GB of RAM, you might be interested in some of the options that I found using my web search tool. For example, you can check out the following boards:

•  Raspberry Pi 4 Model B: This is a popular and versatile board that features a 64-bit hexa-core processor, dual-display support, Gigabit Ethernet, wireless networking, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB 3.0 ports. You can choose from different RAM variants, including 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB. You can buy this board from the official Raspberry Pi website or from various online retailers.

•  Rock Pi 4: This is a powerful and feature-rich board that also uses a 64-bit hexa-core processor, along with a Mali-T860 MP4 GPU and up to 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. It also supports dual-display, Gigabit Ethernet, wireless networking, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.0 ports, and a PCIe slot for expansion. You can buy this board from the official Rock Pi website or from authorized distributors.

•  ROCKPro64: This is another high-performance board that uses the same processor and GPU as the Rock Pi 4, but with up to 4GB of dual-channel LPDDR4 RAM. It also offers dual-display, Gigabit Ethernet, wireless networking, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0 ports, and a PCIe x4 slot for expansion. You can buy this board from the official PINE64 website or from selected resellers.

•  OKdo ROCK 4 Model SE: This is a special edition board that uses a slightly faster version of the same processor as the Rock Pi 4 and the ROCKPro64, along with 4GB of 64-bit LPDDR4 RAM. It also supports dual-display, Gigabit Ethernet, wireless networking, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.0 ports, and a PCIe x4 slot for expansion. You can buy this board from the official OKdo website or from other online stores.

As for the SATA port, none of these boards have a native SATA port on the board, but they all have a PCIe slot that can be used to add a SATA expansion card. This way, you can connect multiple SATA devices to your board using a single PCIe slot. Alternatively, you can also use a USB 3.0 to SATA adapter to connect a SATA device to a USB 3.0 port, but this might not offer the same performance as a PCIe-based solution. geometry dash

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/22/2024 15:33:23        Only Author  5#
Front-end web development services provided by a front-end developer encompass the creation and optimization of user interfaces, ensuring seamless and engaging website experiences. These professionals specialize in translating design concepts into responsive, visually appealing layouts using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. They focus on user-centric design, ensuring optimal functionality and accessibility across various devices and browsers. Front-end developers collaborate closely with design teams to implement interactive elements, and animations, and enhance overall user interactivity. Additionally, they may integrate third-party APIs, optimize website performance, and conduct cross-browser testing to guarantee a consistent and efficient user experience on the front end of websites.

Use props Report

High mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list