Windows 10 and Fireduino

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/1/2017 01:22:10      1#
Last edited by keemal In 1/1/2017 15:15 Editor

Windows 10 sees the device , not even making a sound when connecting the USB cable.
Tried everything as described above - does not change . In the IDE there is no port.

I found a solution . After installing the ROCKCHIP USB as mentioned above we still have to install the driver USB - Serial , but in WINDOWS 10 task Manager appears an unknown device ,update driver. So install the driver by force , turning off first, as previously mentioned signature - click on the driver, right-click and WINDOWS offers to install it . After you install Windows begins to see the device.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/2/2017 14:51:52      2#
Although the connection problem more or less solved, new problems have emerged.
Not working Serial.print(). For example, take your example from the WIKI FERDUINO ADVANCED - TF read-write ( there is an error in the code in two places it is necessary to replace root - file)- after running the program a port monitor, not what is displayed !!! I wrote the code with just the conclusion of any word in monitor port or what not is displayed !! Where you have displayed with the Serial.print ? Or all the same drivers for Win10 is not full ?
By the way, I've rewritten the code output for I2C LCD - the text was displayed, but there was another problem - you do not have a library TF - sd card which sees the Arduino is not initialized in Fireduino out all the stops on TF begin(). Tell me what to do ? Can't what to do with your device - your library does not work !

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/7/2017 18:38:33      3#
How to update the firmware ? The manual says changed Blink - where can I get it ?
There is only a normal Blink , not changed find !

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/7/2017 18:40:11      4#
Last edited by keemal In 2/7/2017 19:02 Editor

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list