Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic

Audio not working on Ubuntu 16.04 (No sound card found)

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/9/2017 15:38:31     
Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and tring audio from command line. It says "no soundcards found"

firefly@firefly:~$ aplay -l
aplay: device_list:268: no soundcards found...
firefly@firefly:~$

Could someone help? What am I missing?

Thanks,
San

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 11/10/2017 11:53:47     
Try to update the sdk , the  newest commit have been solved the problem of system no sound  .

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/10/2017 13:30:31     
Thank you. The latest eMMC image that I can find is https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... gAqAX2oyZkg2QVQwZjA and I'm currently using this (which has audio issues)

Could you please point me to the latest Ubuntu image on Google Drive?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/11/2017 00:34:40     
Last edited by santo4ul In 11/11/2017 00:36 Editor

Hi leung先森,

I compiled the latest kernel and I can see the sound card now. However, when I play a wav file using "aplay file.wav" command, I couldn't hear anything on my headphone.  I tried increasing the gains, but no luck.

Maybe there are some alsa mixer controls needs to be set. Could you please share details on the alsa mixer controls for playback and record?

Thanks,
San

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 11/16/2017 17:10:55     
hi santo4ul,
     RK3399? if it , you need upgrade this firemware.

1. https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hsOCOJU      Firefly-rk3399_xubuntu1604_201711021305.img
Copy the code

RK3288? if it ,
     http://dev.t-firefly.com/forum.p ... mp;highlight=es8323   

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/17/2017 13:54:31     
Hi thank you. I'll try.

pan.baidu.com is all in Chinese and i'm finding it difficult to download the file. Could you also please upload the firmware on Google Drive?

Thanks,
San

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 11/20/2017 11:53:39     
santo4ul Posted at 11/17/2017 13:54
Hi thank you. I'll try.

pan.baidu.com is all in Chinese and i'm finding it difficult to download  ...

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 9x9_9Owzy15thfvOfSu

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/21/2017 19:53:01     
Thank you. I tired audio with the latest image.

Audio works only the first time. 2nd time onwards there is only a small glitch heard and there is no audio.

We've to re-boot the board to make it work again (it works only once)

Thanks,
San

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 11/22/2017 10:44:28     
santo4ul Posted at 11/21/2017 19:53
Thank you. I tired audio with the latest image.

Audio works only the first time. 2nd time onward ...

Menu -> Multimedia -> pulseAudio Volume Control -> Configuration

Select sound card which you want to open, turn off another sound card.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/21/2017 15:35:57     
Introduction including new together with advanced architectural have brought a good revolution within digital planet. The technology of transportable comes beneath such fantastic technologies. The use of mobiles is not more associated with the deliverance including personal postal mail messages.        mybesttechnology.com
The teach of technology transfer might greatly advantage a company. What could be technology change? Technology transfer would be the sharing including technology in between 2 or even more organizations.        findatechnology.com
You aren't able to escape or even not make use of or the use of technology. For anyone who is not personally by using it an alternative. cell cell phone, or pc system, technology is actually touching and related to your every single day activities.        savertechnology.com
Smaller businesses should maintain tune while using the proper, present technology. Every time they are using old, dated technology in addition to broken products, then what you do more damage than good as well as your business tend to be affected consequently.        professortechnology.com
Online clients who understand the service or product that they must buy together with want to see the perfect competitive prices remember that the simplest and a number of reliable method of do his / her online shopping is by using the service of the good assessment shopping web page.        quietshopping.com
Are a person creating wealth together with your current Etsy Appear? Are you researching ways to increase your present Etsy Earnings? Are a person considering obtaining additional exposure for your Etsy Appear?        projectshopping.com
Ever considered why there is never every single day in event when locations are bare? Deeper evaluation will reveal that numerous customers who'll be popular using a few shopping outlets for 2 main primary motives: They often wish to maintain up most abundant in up-to-date style tendencies        milliondollarshopping.com
It happens as absolutely no great surprise this shopping actions of attach owners obtain changed rapidly previously. This move has usually been due to the net. More and more online add shops obtain popped method up        getmyshopping.com
There tend to be nevertheless numerous shoppers who wish to see together with feel items directly prior to handing their own salary more than. Each obtaining option includes a unique advantages and disadvantages and these may be of curiosity and recognized before looking.        geniusshopping.com
Your vehicle may be of your most important investments. Choosing the right automotive look for repairs together with maintenance is essential to keeping your vehicle running within its ideal performance. One shop won't be appropriate for each single kind involving car        chaseshopping.com
The Internet has invaded every part of way of life and simplified numerous tasks for people. Visiting the internet searching store provides you with an considered just exactly how spoilt current day customer could be. Almost everything can be bought at a brand new phone call's identify today.        amateurshopping.com
Online shopping cart software solution is really a new well-known concept for a lot of. But a brand new multi-vendor shopping cart software solution is completely some additional idea enabling you multiple vendors to become listed on up having a similar buying basket as well as screen their own solutions. That may be each vendor has a store house using their own.        shoppingrealtime.com
Here tend to be several of the very popular these types of place bicycle outlets associated with 2010. It's not a thorough writeup on the good high quality of help. This happens to be a survey of all of the so-called shops which will kept me personally ever returning for much more really.        shoppingoriginal.com
There are to create which you will want to consider if you find yourself choosing together with paint appear. The main reason being should you think of a wrong choice you don't only continually be risking your vehicle but you will likely be wasting your money and event too.        shoppingnational.com
If you're one of many merchants close to who a particular online looking sites, your objective ought to be to own greatest net buying expertise in order to audience. This really is sizzling warm to regularly increase earnings and succeed about the globe associated with internet business.        shoppinghow.com
There is not "one dimension fits all" solution with regards to meeting this unique goal. The various type associated with nature of every one market includes which searching web sites require distinctive capabilities which serve the requirements with their unique...        shoppingdynamic.com
People are in fact shopping for a wide array of many years. While utilizing growth together with expansion within the internet, today your own art including comparison shopping is promoting into normal probably the shopping knowledge. Comparison looking is whilst consumers take a look at distinct sellers regarding prices        shoppingaffordable.com
For that many benefits, comparison shopping is not really a brand-new pattern. A background of assessment shopping together with how the concept evolved about the popular job we uncover today is actually pretty a thrilling story.        gurusshop.com
As reported by U. Ersus. Information, American consumers spent forty billion within first a set of quarters by means of online top dollar shopping. As reported by a the most recent global survey using the Nielsen Organization, 85% within the world's occupants used the internet to produce a buy, up 40% in a few years.        unityshopping.com
Regardless of man or woman, we should accept the fact that online retailers have this kind of huge intriguing power. The first appropriate issue to ask this really is, what could be behind this unique alluring electrical energy?        projectshopping.com
Shopping is actually surely a task which perhaps pretty much every person with this planet has to indulge all through, without almost any exception. Shopping is actually conducted to acquire commodities which are essential inside your daily living or often to get some luxurious goods or even it generally is something        wizardsshopping.com
With growing economies globally more and much more shopping malls and departmental retailers are popping up wherein a brand new buyer can search for almost the numerous goods, under a particular roof and do not need to wander based on one associated with shop for an alternative.        vacationsshopping.com
We all remember that Christmas looking is indicates down within our list from the extremely pleasant things we're in a position to be task. It's not really who's is not exciting discovering those very carefully selected provides for all of our friends as well as spouse as well as children, it's the issue and uncertainty that goes in addition to it which creates all of us really consumed with stress.        shelfshopping.com
Christmas shopping may be fun together with exciting in addition to stressful together with exhausting based on how a person attempt taking excellent care of company. A lot is due to him your own perspective and the way you review The vacation season buying.        professorshopping.com
Every field has their own key people that define their own pulse and appear after it's pulse. The method industry functions its main ladies who not merely define your own pulse together with heartbeat in the market, nevertheless that collection the actual groove as well as lifestyle circulation.        fashionprotect.com
Perhaps the wonder involving determining to type in the fashion field is considering setting yourself up for a perfect fashion organization. Every long term dressmaker or even aspiring college student associated with manner has considered attending one of many top method schools within nation ultimately or another.        fashionoccupy.com
Many people think about attending method marketing universities. In California there are many schools help to make fish a good aspiring dressmaker or even manner business owner could choose for carrying on learn his / her stuff, if they know where would you start searching if their own head may be the appropriate location.        fashionnaughty.com
One specific strand including classic cultured pearls is really in method. What's well-liked today -- cropped pants, belly wedding ceremony rings, pearls together with cloth totes. Latest hairstyles or laid-back styles, stay beside me.        fashionxtreme.com
One of these unfortunate various techniques obtain popular today could be by opt-in in order to advertisements along with other pursuits because effectively. An array of fashion magazines can be acquired for just a few dollars. If that best suits you the considering behind obtaining advertisements you might want to flip by means of one whenever you subscribe.        fashionstellar.com
Fashion functions certainly arrive further in the superior hats together with petticoats era previously. Clothes today are becoming to become a great mixed aesthetics together with function. One might believe due to progress we now have maid inside your neighborhood associated with apparel        fashionnational.com

Use props Report

Return to List
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list