Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic

Can an NVMe drive be used on the RK3399, or does the RK3399 not have enough PCIe

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 11/30/2017 12:58:40     
Hello,
I wanted to use an NVMe drive with the RK3399. I have the adapter board and I wanted to know if it was possible to use an M.2 drive that depends on 4 PCIe lanes or not?
I know an NVMe drive will go slower with 2 PCIe lanes of the RK3399. But since I'm not using a 4G LTE card would I have the full 4 lanes of bandwidth available?

Thanks!

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 12/4/2017 10:06:23     
Not sure about that , but it seems cannot speed up NVMe by unuse 4G .
I have no tested it .

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/21/2017 15:26:36     
High technology fails to refer to somewhat of a class in technology because all types of technology have been completely considered high tech at you point, before to be considered cheap tech and obsolete over the years.        glam technology
Information concept generally represents all different technology utilized for the designing, storage, exchange and utilization of data, conversation and even all multi-media different communication. Through computer concept constantly replacing        get your technology
An explanation simply of 2G and even 3G Concept and everything that they mean for everyone nowadays. You will cause how 3G Smartphone offer fabulous features this includes photo-editing, movie powerpoint presentations and the online world.        fake technology
There have been completely great advancements with the technology trade over over few many decades. Consumers who've been alive in the past fourty years have seen what is once thought about impossible turn out to be so prevalent they are really assumed.        naughty technology
In 1997 Mr. Clayton N. Christensen (An important Harvard Internet business School Tutor) introduces an alternative term "Disruptive Technology". He moreover describes which will displaces a longtime technology.        a mateur technology
Throughout the years, cooling size solids which includes sugar, fertilizer, products, plastics, dehydrated biosolids, minerals, and various other types in grains, crystals and even bulk powders with the traditional technologies fails to guarantee high-quality final programs.        that technology
Introduction in new and even advanced know-how have brought an amazing revolution with the digital universe. The concept of phone comes with such very good technologies. Use of mobiles is not an more restricted to the deliverance in personal email.        my best technology
The procedure of concept transfer will be able to greatly benefit an organization. What is without a doubt technology switch? Technology transfer is definitely the sharing in technology between a couple of organizations.        find a technology
You won't be able to escape or stay away from or use of technology. When you're not personally with it you're eliminating cell smartphone, or laptop, technology is normally touching and regarding your every single day activities.        saver technology
Small businesses needs to be in tune considering the proper, changed technology. If and when they are utilising old, previous technology and broken products, then you are doing more ruin than good and unfortunately your business are affected thus.        professor technology
Online clients who know the information that they will buy and even want to look into the most beneficial competitive prices know the easiest and the most reliable way for you to do ones own online shopping is to apply the service to a good consideration shopping blog.        quiet shopping
Are you generating revenue with ones own Etsy Browse? Are you researching ways to increase ones own Etsy Revenues? Are you focused on getting alot more exposure for one's Etsy Browse?        project shopping
Ever thought of why there is always never 24 hours in precious time when places are useless? Deeper analysis will disclose that individual customers which are well known using shopping outlets for two main main arguments: They normally want to maintain up with modern fashion fashion        million dollar shopping
It shows up as very little great surprise the fact that the shopping behaviors of desired form of transport owners contain changed rapidly throughout the years. This get rid of has chiefly been caused by the the web. Increasing amounts of online add shops contain popped together        get my shopping
There will always be plenty of shoppers who love to see and even feel products physically before giving their salary over. Each choosing option has specific to it unique good and bad and these might be of interest and known before hunting.        genius shopping
Your vehicle may just be of your most essential investments. Picking the right automotive find repairs and even maintenance is very important to keeping car running within its pinnacle performance. One shop most likely is not appropriate for type in automobile        chase shopping
The The web has invaded every part of everyday life and simplified countless tasks for my family. Visiting a powerful online hunting store can offer an knowledge of just the correct way spoilt the brand new customer is without a doubt. Almost everything is accessible at an important phone call's become aware of today.        a mateur shopping
Online shopping cart is an important well-known concept for many people. But an important multi-vendor shopping cart is totally a better idea which allows multiple vendors to join up with the exact same shopping convey and display screen their programs. That is without a doubt each vendor is known for a store house on their own.        shopping real time
Every of my personal favorite bay community bike retail stores of 2010. This may not a comprehensive can it their high-quality of product. This can be a survey skin color shops which will kept me recurring for more completely.        shopping original
There are a number of things which you ought to consider if you end up choosing and even paint browse. The major reason being that when you get a wrong choice you shall not only end up risking car but furthermore you will be wasting your dollars and precious time too.        shoppingnational
If you're the area merchants you can get who you online hunting sites, your objective should be particularly to own best the web shopping go through to audience. This is sizzling to always increase revenues and succeed globally of internet.        shopping how
There is not an "one volume fits all" solution concerning meeting it goal. The varying nature of each and every niche includes that hunting websites should have unique includes that provide for the needs on their particular...        shopping dynamic
People have been completely shopping for tens of thousands of years. Considering the growth and even expansion belonging to the internet, today that art in comparison shopping has changed into a normal system of the shopping go through. Comparison hunting is once consumers browse at distinctive sellers designed for prices        shopping affordable
Because of many merits, comparison shopping is simply not a unique trend. A brief history of consideration shopping and even how the application evolved with the popular actions we find out today is kind of an important story.        gurus shop
Depending on U. Erinarians. News, American users spent 50 billion with the first a few quarters because of online full shopping. Depending on a modern global survey via the Nielsen Small business, 85% belonging to the world's public used cyberspace to earn a purchase, up 40% in two years’ time.        unity shopping
Regardless of man or woman, we just have to accept that experts claim online sites have this type of huge pleasing power. The best appropriate thought to ask at this point is, what is without a doubt behind it alluring potential?        project shopping
Shopping will be an activity which inturn perhaps any person in this particular planet may need to indulge on, without any specific exception. Shopping is over to order commodities that happens to be essential individuals daily world or often to own some superb goods or perhaps it is anything        wizards shopping
With thriving economies throughout the world more and a lot more shopping shopping malls and departmental sites are planned wherein an important buyer can look up almost the goods, under you roof and don't have to wander from a shop to a new one.        vacations shopping
We all know Christmas hunting is option down at our list of the enjoyable things we're able to be working on. It's not going without shoes isn't excitement finding those carefully selected presents for much of our friends and friends and family, it's your and bedlam that goes and it who makes us frenzied.        shelf shopping
Christmas shopping will be fun and even exciting and stressful and even exhausting contingent on how you continue handling business. A lot involves your mental attitude and how i review The yuletide season shopping.        professor shopping

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list