Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Different models of the Firefly RK3399 Dev board.

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

Different models of the Firefly RK3399 Dev board.

Posted at 2/8/2018 14:42:49      View:3000 | Replies:3        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi

What is the difference between the Firefly VS RK3399 and the Firefly RK3399?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 2/8/2018 15:05:53        Only Author  2#
"Firefly"  is a series of Dev board's uniform title, and "RK3399" is a chip which made by Rockchip, and "Firefly RK3399" is one of the Firefly Dev boards , for more details, see http://en.t-firefly.com/

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/19/2018 19:00:54        Only Author  3#
Thanx ThousandOne

I'm completely new to the development board scene. I'm still desiding which board to buy. The Firefly-RK3399 Plus 4gb 32 gb seems to give you the most bang for buck. I've seen the same apparent design from VS, MeCool, Videostrong etc.

I presume it's different manufacturers making their own boards based on the Rockchip reference boards, that's why they look the same?

In your opinion, which brand should I go for, Smartfly (Firefly), i. e. T-Chip.? Smartfly seem to have way more accesories and their support base seem to be excellent?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/19/2018 19:02:12        Only Author  4#
Thanx ThousandOne

I'm completely new to the development board scene. I'm still deciding which board to buy. The Firefly-RK3399 Plus 4gb 32 gb seems to give you the most bang for buck. I've seen the same apparent design from VS, MeCool, Videostrong etc.

I presume it's different manufacturers making their own boards based on the Rockchip reference boards, that's why they look the same?

In your opinion, which brand should I go for, Smartfly (Firefly), i. e. T-Chip.? Smartfly seem to have way more accesories and their support base seem to be excellent?

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list