Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Announcement for releasing SDK of PAD version

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 12/24/2014 07:12:48      1#
  • Why do we use the old SDK (1211) to install the (1218)PAD SDK. Looked through the build and is this upgradable with just the master bitbucket pull to the (1211) or is this a seperate build.  Noticed that PAD was a 4.4.4.r2 revision.

EDIT:

Load went just as explained, Just one question for files seem to be protected.  Is this repo by a private group, for would like to change some files and see what can and can't be done.  If so are they waiting until they have completed their goals before they will allow us the personalize builds.  Just curious.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 12/28/2014 04:11:52      2#

@busybee

Redid with newer instructions and works as should.  Previous instructions (Wrong) worked, but seem to have a check sum entry for every code entry.  Really strange.  Ready to load first build, if anything really stands out, I'll give everyone a Yell.      THANKS        had to change the name (Rename) download to match instructions, not big problem but I am copy and paste as much as I can to prevent errors as much as possible.

Edit:

Android 4.4.4 is the operating system.  A good start for someone who wants to personalize their own build.  THANKS to the people of PAD.

--cappybob

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 1/3/2015 11:54:27      3#
I like the windows version tool 2.1 from RKCrewTablets for their R-box build for it has a 4G parameter and all I have to  do is replace the new Kernel and resource, then load with the parameter from their R-Box release.  Have had no problems between Kernel and or New Android builds since they are all R-Box.  Their is a lot of difference between the Android SDK and PAD SDK, different set of individuals coding the Pad group are I think Poets at time when you compare the both.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 1/4/2015 00:57:03      4#

@astralix

Basically that I have not had any problem using a uboot file or parameters from any build made for the Firfefly, for any build of Android or Kernel it seems to make little difference of when or build as long as for the Firefly.  The PAD SDK seems to be , I guess Not as Dirty as the original SDK.

---cappybob

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list