Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[General] Video in French language Unboxing & Assembly RK3399

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits

【General】 Video in French language Unboxing & Assembly RK3399

Posted at 12/13/2018 01:56:19      View:2945 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Last edited by navigatoria In 12/13/2018 02:19 Editor

Good evening,

I posted 2 videos on my Youtube channel in France to promote the RK3399 for the French because they do not know your products yet, even in Europe in general.

I filmed for now the unboxing and editing of the card. I have not talked about the installed software or the firmware yet.

Theoretically, my card is not functional if you look at my previous 2 post on the forum, so I have a card that is potentially destroyed by simple mishandling on my part.

What do I do? For now I have said that the good of your equipment, but technically I have more operating system.

I hope we will solve my problem, it will lead me to advise the French not to buy your product, at least for the big beginners, because apparently it is necessary to leave a very large school to use the FireflyRK3399

In his 2 videos, I speak only one of your products, but the truth is that I can not use my card, can not boot on anything .... I do not want to you do bad publicity, but good the truth and there, what to do ?

Unboxing :

Assembly :

If you do not understand French, you can activate the automatic subtitles of Youtube, it will make you an approximate translation but will give you an idea of ​​what I speak. Do not worry, the only negative point I'm talking about is that I had to pay $ 32 customs fee, everything else is 100% positive

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 12/13/2018 10:21:08        Only Author  2#
Thank you very much for taking such a nice video detailing all the unboxing and assembling steps.

Hope you solve the AndroidTool problem soon.
You can also try the SD boot firmware.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list