Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Core-3308Y IoT Quad-Core 64-bit Core Board

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

administrator

Credits

Core-3308Y IoT Quad-Core 64-bit Core Board

Posted at 6/4/2019 12:02:04      View:3213 | Replies:0        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
As a small-scale high-performance IoT core board, Core-3308Y adopts 136 pin stamp hole design and is equipped with Rockchip RK3308 that is dedicated IoT processor. It supports multiple operating systems, speech systems and services, as well as has rich expansion interfaces and strong display drive capability. Core-3308Y is suitable for the field of Internet of Things(IoT).

Cost-effective IoT Processor

It is equipped with IoT processor RK3308 which is based on ARM 4-core 64-bit Cortex-A35 and frequency up to 1.3GHz. It also integrates high-performance Codec and Hardware VAD. Compared with common IoT Microcontroller (MCU), RK3308 processor is featured by the substantial improvement of performance.

Strong Display Capability

With strong display drive capability, it supports RGB/MCU screen (up to 720P). It is suitable for display application scenarios such as smart home, home gateway, human-machine interface, and industrial control.

Support Multiple OS

With stable and reliable performance, Core-3308Y supports multiple operating systems such as Buildroot、Linux + MiniGUI/QT、and ROS(Robot Operating System).

Rich Smart Speech Services

It supports up to 8-channel microphone array, and multiple speech systems and services such as Baidu DuerOS, AISpeech, iFLYTEK, and Amazon Alexa. Rich services support enable to help the fast realization of smart voice products.

Small-scale Core Board

Equipped 136 pin stamp hole interface allows fast data transmission and great expansion performance. With only 45mm x 40.2mm, it is beneficial to save more space.

Stable And Reliable

PCB adopts 6-layer immersion gold technology, corrosion resistant, the working temperature is 0℃~85℃ and supports the long-time stable operation. High-quality components are employed by the core board, ensuring its stable operation. It also can be widely used in different smart products.

Rich Expansion Interfaces

With multiple expansion interfaces such as PWM×11 (including multiplexing), I2C×4、UART×5、SPI×1、I2S×1、ADC×6、LineOut, and digital audio interface (8CH I2S/TDM x 2, 8CH PDM, 2CH I2S/PCM). It also supports modules such as acceleration sensor, temperature humidity sensor, distance sensor, GPRS, and NB-IOT.

Open SDK

Equipped source code, tutorial, technical materials, and development tools are provided, making development easier and more convenient.

Application

It can be widely used in IOT, intelligent voice interaction, audio input/output processing scenarios such as speech recognition, smart home, home gateway, Intelligent sweeping robot and speech recognition translators.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list