Face X2 Face Recognition All-In-One PC

7Wan

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

administrator

Credits

Face X2 Face Recognition All-In-One PC

Posted at 4/27/2020 10:52:15      View:20030 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Face X2 with high-performance hardware configurations and efficient face recognition algorithms, it supports fast recognition of ID card, IC card, QR code and bar code. Coupled with the inbuilt dual-track speaker, it can achieve voice broadcast and voice reminder. It supports quick non-contact temperature measurement and thus reduces the contact infection at close range. Equipped with a complete backstage management system, it can be applied in various intelligent scenes of face recognition.

Quick Recognition, Accurate Verification

It matches multiple face recognition algorithms well and has a high response and detection speed. Its recognition speed is less than 200ms and recognition accuracy is more than 99.77%.

Flexible Backstage Management

It is equipped with the well-developed APK and PC backstage management software of face recognition and mobile phone management software (WeChat mini programs), which can be applied to projects directly.

Card-swiping Recognition

It can recognize ID card and IC card accurately, realizing ID-selfie matching, card-swiping gate access control and attendance checking. It can be applied to gate access control in residential areas, check on work attendance and high-speed rail ticket check, etc.

Code-scanning Recognition

It supports the fast recognition of scanning mainstream QR codes and bar codes. It can be applied to check-stand scanning, ticket scanning and payment scanning, etc.

Dual-channel Speaker

With the inbuilt dual-track speaker, it supports TTS voice broadcast which can intelligently translate words into natural speech flows in real-time. It can be applied to the Human-Computer Interaction scenes like voice broadcast and voice reminder.

Non-contact Infrared Thermometry
It can be equipped with the infrared temperature probe to achieve the quick non-contact temperature measurement, reduce the contact infection at close range and screen the abnormal body temperature efficiently.

Multiple Installation Methods

It can adopt wall-mounted, desktop-mounted or column-mounted as a way of the installation, which is simple and convenient to install and can be applied to various scenes quickly.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 7/3/2020 13:22:29        Only Author  2#
Hi,

I have purchase this, but I don't find the SDK nor the backend app ready. Ca you guide me to the correct site t download and test for my project, currently, I am not able to use the device as I don't find any developer/user guide.

I am looking forward for your prompt reply.

Thanks.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list