Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Firefly-RK3288 Android5.1 SDK release

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 9/19/2015 01:10:13      1#
good job on the sdk im using in for the tronsmart r28 but that irrelevant to the sdk. My heart sunk when i seen we are still using dwc_otg_310 usb drivers i thought that would have been fixed will just keep on using the otg port. Which is why we need the usb setting remembered on boot. Im going to look into the other driver myself just to pass some time apart from that one thing its look great guys good job.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 9/19/2015 02:45:20      2#
dewet Posted at 9/19/2015 01:55
Yeah, the dwc_otg_310 driver is a nightmare.
Hope someone can fix it before the end of the year i ...

no its because we should be using the dwc2 driver instead of the dwc_otg_310 driver. i tried adding the one from linux kernel maser but had a missing header file which i copied over but looks like the usb system would need updated . It a lot to change all the usb stuff so i see what state the drivers/staging one is at and see if it can be done easier.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 9/19/2015 02:45:41      3#
dewet Posted at 9/19/2015 01:55
Yeah, the dwc_otg_310 driver is a nightmare.
Hope someone can fix it before the end of the year i ...

no its because we should be using the dwc2 driver instead of the dwc_otg_310 driver. i tried adding the one from linux kernel maser but had a missing header file which i copied over but looks like the usb system would need updated . It a lot to change all the usb stuff so i see what state the drivers/staging one is at and see if it can be done easier.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 9/22/2015 00:28:54      4#
cgsong Posted at 9/18/2015 17:20
I've got the following compiling error. My cross compile environment is ubuntu 14.04 on windows host ...

looks like something is a miss on your cross compile somehow.  cd in to your firefly directory and issue a

. build.sh

dont forget the .

then do a make clean then make -j8

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list