Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

firefly+fireprime: machybris for developers: exposing rockchip video and graphic

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 7/14/2016 02:22:29      1#
sun_echo Posted at 7/13/2016 15:06
When I install this machybris via  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3288-devices/534814 ...

hi sun_echo,
i just checked your mac-l1.com link in the post and it works, so don't know what the problem is? is it still a problem, maybe the site was just down a bit... if it still does not work, then let me know and i will put my stuff on some other backup-site...
cheers -- mac-l1

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 7/14/2016 22:15:11      2#
hi sun_echo, is this on firefly device or fireprime device?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 7/20/2016 13:44:24      3#
newold Posted at 7/19/2016 21:00
Hi mac_l1,

I looked at Linux GPU acceleration via the link below, I hope the same test with firep ...

hi newold,

for rotozoom: it seems you get some decent framerates; i wonder do you see the demo on the screen rotozooming around? it seems it works? anyways, it is better to execute the ./roto.sh script (not in root mode but in user mode) instead of the rotozoom executable.
the chvt error you see is not so important; chvt switches to another framebuffer and chvt( 7 ) switches to the X11 framebuffer, while i believe all machybris stuff is displayed at chvt( 10 ) or so. in root mode chvt does not work.

for glmark2-es: the ubuntu one you installed with apt-get does not work as this is the original X11 one, i.e. made for X11. machybris rendering is done completely without X11 as it is bases on android graphics (that has no X11).

i have ported a glmark2 from rpi to firefly with machybris before, see: https://github.com/mac-l1/glmark2, just to check it performance. dont know if i tested this on fireprime too, at least it worked on firefly. maybe you can get it running too?

cheers -- mac-l1

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list