Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Firefly RK3288 USB Keyboard Problem

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

Firefly RK3288 USB Keyboard Problem

Posted at 12/16/2015 17:20:44      View:5851 | Replies:5        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi,

I have bought my board from Aliexpress. I have started to use both android and ubuntu images from both NAND and SDCard. In all the versions, I have a repeating keyboard key problem. I have tried different types of keyboards (wired and wireless usb keyboards). All have the same problem.

I searched the forum and other internet resources and could not find an acceptable solution.

Can you please identify the solution as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance...

Doruk

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 12/16/2015 20:59:05        Only Author  2#
It is a known problem.
I did see in the Firefly KitKat source on Bitbucket there was lots of USB fixes in November.
But there is no new firmware for anyone to test right now.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 12/16/2015 22:18:24        Only Author  3#
dewet Posted at 12/16/2015 20:59
It is a known problem.
I did see in the Firefly KitKat source on Bitbucket there was lots of USB fi ...

Thanks for your reply...

It is really weird that a sbc has a general usb keyboard problem. I wonder how people work on the system without a keyboard.

Doruk

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 7/26/2023 13:27:24        Only Author  4#
While typing on the keyboard, I am observing the sticky keys and the sluggish touch response. The similar problem is seen with USB HOST. VISIT HERE

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/16/2024 15:14:58        Only Author  5#
Hi,

I have bought my board from Aliexpress. I have started to use both android and ubuntu images from both NAND and SDCard. In all the versions, I have a repeating keyboard key problem. I have tried different types of keyboards (wired and wireless usb keyboards). All have the same problem.

I searched the forum and other internet resources and could not find an acceptable solution.

Can you please identify the solution as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance...
hill climb racing
Doruk

In the system settings of both Android and Ubuntu, check if there are keyboard related options. Sometimes there are options or updates to fix this problem.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list