Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[FirePrime] FirePrimeS+ eMMC version - USB Mouse Input Not working - No Keyboard

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

[FirePrime] FirePrimeS+ eMMC version - USB Mouse Input Not working - No Keyboard

Posted at 4/19/2017 13:58:59      View:2593 | Replies:2        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi,

I'm using a FirePrimeS+ eMMC version board.(Build number : LMY48Y eng.firefly.20160303.091920 test-keys)

When I use a USB mouse to setup Network Static IP, the Keyboard UI should be popped up to change IPs. But it doesn't.

In the case of FirePrime - Nand version (old version), the Keyboard UI pops up whenever a USB mouse connects to the board.

The dongle of USB and Keyboard works well. When it comes to USB mouse, it is not working well. (it pops up sometimes)

Whenever a USB mouse connects to board, the Keyboard UI should be showed up to edit someting

Comparing to the old Nand version Fireprime, the FireprimeS+ is something wrong.

How can I fix it??

Thank you in advance.

Jay

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 4/20/2017 10:24:50        Only Author  2#
Is it your mouse support keyboard function? I remember if insert a keyboard device , the vitual keyboard will not show up.
My Fireprime never happen this problem

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 4/21/2017 09:48:17        Only Author  3#
leung先森 Posted at 4/20/2017 10:24
Is it your mouse support keyboard function? I remember if insert a keyboard device , the vitual keyb ...

Hi,

It is a normal USB mouse without keyboard function.

Well, I think USB detection sequence has been changed.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list