Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[General] Help ! Androidtool does not work with Windows10

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits

【General】 Help ! Androidtool does not work with Windows10

Posted at 12/12/2018 04:25:41      View:12130 | Replies:21        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Last edited by navigatoria In 12/12/2018 04:34 Editor

Hello,

I'm writing from France. I received my Firefly Rk3399 yesterday, it contains only Android no dual boot. I followed your tutorial to install mutil-boot but I block at step "AndroidTool" I use windows10 as host computer, but the program does not work. When I start AndroidTool I have the error "ERROR! Can not load the file config.ini" but it's not the most serious, I tried to do it in Chinese but as soon as I click on a button , the program stops, impossible neither to erase nor to snap any image. Do you have a solution ? I'm used to the Raspberry PI help is fast and very detailed, at home, it's very very very difficult to understand what to do. I do not understand that you sold me a card 7 days ago with an old version of Android while in your advertising and videos we are convinced that it is already installed and easy. I have no use of Android, so how to install your Multi-boot? The help in your product sheet is completely outdated, far too old for your own reputation you should change it. In short, what do I do to install your modern and up-to-date version?

Thank you.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/12/2018 04:53:58        Only Author  2#

Solved

Last edited by navigatoria In 12/12/2018 04:55 Editor

Ok,

I solved the problem myself! How did I do?

I just went to Rockship and found their tool "Rockchip Batch Tool v.18 for windos, I managed to flash in 1 minute It's amazing that you do not offer this help for Windows10 on your site and I have been looking for myself since this morning, I spent more than 6 hours to find something that works, now I'm going to install The Firefly Multi-Boot System that looks good, I've aps still tested.

I'll tell you if everything went well.

Cordially.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 12/12/2018 14:47:22        Only Author  3#
Hi, @navigatoria , welcome to this forum.

In Windows 10, AndroidTool should be run as Administrator to gain the required permission.
We have written a new note regarding to flashing firmware.
In case you need it, here is the link:

http://wiki.t-firefly.com/en/Firefly-RK3399/flashing-notes.html

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/12/2018 19:44:22        Only Author  4#
Last edited by navigatoria In 12/12/2018 19:55 Editor

Hello,

thank you for your answer but it still does not work, I tried all the version of androidtool that you offer, it starts them in super administrator mode,
I receive the first message that the configuration file does not load, then the programe starts in Chinese despite that I wrote in the configuration file select = 2 (it's normal since the configuration file is not loaded) then the program starts but when you want to flash it crashes and s' extinguished directly, it simply disappears from the screen. It's strange.

Even before you can flash anything, it should already androidtool works properly.I bought the card RK3399 because I was seduced by the option of the dual boot android AND ubuntu, you delivered me a card with only Android, question Why? In your advertising and your videos NOTHING suggests that we must install all that ourselves. Can you at least propose an already ready image where the 2 systems are present and that there is nothing more than to flash? Ideally with ubuntu18 and android8.1. I'm not a very big coder, but I know a minimum since I use Rasberry PI 3, I'm 2 fingers to throw the RK3399 against the wall and then through the window, I already regret my 165 ?that I I paid for the card and the shipping costs + 27.50 ?customs fees not provided. I just instal the official xubuntu image of your site, it works but everything is slow, really slow when videos in full HD youtube even my Honor5X smartphone goes 2x faster, there is really a problem because between advertising on youtube and reality there is a world. yes, you start, but we do not sell a product when it is not ready and functional and even worse when the advertisement does not match the product sold. I hope that the future bones that you will come out will be up to par, especially for the price of the card. excuse me for shouting a little, but I have the impression that the product does not correspond at all to what I expected. I waited for a mini computer and I found myself with a card to program almost from A to Z.

capture_001_12122018_123154.jpg (90.93 KB, Down times: 135)

screenshot

screenshot

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/12/2018 20:00:27        Only Author  5#
As you can see in this screenshot, I managed to import an image but when I click on "Flash" the program is cut after 3 seconds. I can take any image, the result is the same. Promblem with windows10? In any case it works with RKBatchTool-v1.8 but not for Firefly-RK3399-ubuntu18.04_20181017.img I always have an error when he wants to flash, but it works for other images.

Cordially.

capture_002_12122018_125610.jpg (63.19 KB, Down times: 137)

capture_002_12122018_125610.jpg

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 12/13/2018 09:16:29        Only Author  6#
Please extract AndroidTool to another directory and run from there,
instead of running it directly inside the archive file.

@navigatoria

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/16/2018 04:30:16        Only Author  7#

My video to expose you my problem

Last edited by navigatoria In 12/16/2018 04:36 Editor

Good evening,

I did exactly as you explained to me but it does not work.
I downloaded and unzipped the archive then run the program, I tried all the versions but it does not work with MY windows10.

I used to try "RockChip Batch Tool v1.8" I managed to easily flash the different firmeware that you propose on the official website with this tool, but when I wanted to try to install ubuntu18 that you propose on drive, my card does not want to update any more firmware, now it works more.

Thank you for watching the video I made for you, thank you for telling me what's wrong or what I'm not doing well. Look at the end of the video RockChip Software Batch Tool v1.8 asks me to launch the maskRom, (wait maskrom) how to do. Thank you in advance, I think the video will help you understand my problem, it is not very long, just 3 minutes.

Note: In the video settings, put FullHD in 720p and full screen. I did not put any sound to decrease the weight of the video.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 12/17/2018 17:56:03        Only Author  8#
That's weird. I've never met this problem.
No idea what happened to the AndroidTool.

What's your Windows version ? Is it Windows 10 32 bits or 64 bits?
Try to extract files to a directory with only alphanums and no space.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 12/17/2018 22:25:07        Only Author  9#
Last edited by navigatoria In 12/17/2018 22:36 Editor

Hello penguin,

thank you for your answer, I just tried your suggestion in alphanumeric but zero, it does not work. I asked a friend to test on his old computer with windows XP sp3 and it works fine, androidtool works.
Yes but it does not solve my problem, as I explained after trying to install ubuntu18 I had an error and since it does not work anymore, CAN NOT flash any firmware.

I have only 2 solutions, or I can start with a sd card, but I do not know how to do since the memory emmc is ALWAYS by default and I do not understand how to start in maskRom is very difficult to put a piece of iron in contact in the tiny space on the motherboard and turn on then connect the USB cable, it's impossible I need 4 arms!
Can you please show me a reliable way to boot on the SD card?

I downloaded the ubuntu version on my sd card from ubuntu 16 of your site, but the rk3399 does not want to know anything, it always esteem on the emmc then lights the blue led and there is nothing on the screen in hdmi . my card is dead?

If so, I will have only used 2 hours since my purchase, I guess that android tool does not work with 64-bit family version in any case.

Here are the exact specifications of my computer

t is obvious that I have to make a restoration maskRom, but I do not have a "visual" on to do this delicate manipulation, there is not a small video to do that?
Or do a little video to boot on the sd card when you can not access or boot in emmc?

Thank you for helping me.

capture_001_17122018_151336.jpg (40.29 KB, Down times: 146)

capture_001_17122018_151336.jpg

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 12/18/2018 09:50:02        Only Author  10#
your Androidtools v2.58 Missing a file :config.ini

Use props Report

Return to List
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register