Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Linux on this board

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

Linux on this board

Posted at 12/21/2018 18:04:57      View:2860 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Last edited by pc-fst In 12/21/2018 18:06 Editor

Has anyone tried to get this board up and running yet?

It would be interesting to see if the manuals for the Firefly board also apply here, or what the peculiarities are. I would like to use the Debian rootfs which is available for download.

Furthermore I get a certificate error when trying to download the Linux SDK via Git. Is there already a solution?

Another problem is that the displaymanager is displayed upright in the Ubuntu image. You can rotate this via the settings, but then the touch function is not usable (is not rotated). Does anyone know where to find the touch settings in Ubuntu?

I would be grateful for an answer.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 2/13/2019 14:51:55        Only Author  2#
Hi

Here is the sdk download link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-nNug_uI_7t2ppqJZPCy0nydbE4VptmT

1. xrandr --output LVDS1 --rotate right
Copy the code
returns the screen with the command

1. xinput set-prop 'gslX680' 'Coordinate Transformation Matrix' 0 1 0 -1 0 1 0 0 1
Copy the code
returns the touch coordinate system with the command

But the device needs to do this every time it is turned on. I have not yet found the device to come in this way as it opened. I think something needs to be changed in the file arch / arm64 / boot / dts / rockchip / rk3399-firefly-aioc-lvds.dts .

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list