Can't run Google Play Store

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/10/2015 03:44:49      1#

i had also the same question.

Installing google store is something that should be done easily with detailed instructions on the website.

Not everybody of us is a developer.

So, i tried to follow above instructions. I installed es file explorer and tried to copy the files mentioned to system folder. But the device is not ROOTED, right? Es file explorer can't get root access.

How the hell am i gonna root the Firefly??

I bought the device because its characteristics appear awesome but the software and community isn't there yet. I hope i will not regret it. I have many android devices and raspberry pi. It's not my first device of its kind.

To website administrators:?Please write clear instructions on the website on how to root the device and how to install google apps.

PS: I'm also waiting hardware video acceleration and hevc on Ubuntu. Also hdmi CEC like raspberry pi and running kodi/openelec from sd (like rasberry) would be welcome.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 1/10/2015 17:11:43      2#

Thanks a lot Echoa!

I confirm that the following directions on installing google play worked for me with root explorer.

Also rooting worked by following the directions you posted.

The web admins should post these directions somewhere centrally on the website to make the work easier for simple users.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list