Print Previous Topic Next Topic

LVDS Issues

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

LVDS Issues

Posted at 9/9/2019 23:12:21      View:3936 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hello,

I have been trying to make LVDS work on AIO-3399J, but am having some issues. I tried two different displays, but they both look basically the same. I have spent many hours tweaking the code, but I can only get one result. See the attached photos. https://drive.google.com/open?id ... ySQuTr3bapcqz07em2N

I made sure to correctly set the color formats in the device tree file and I have correctly set the INIT code for the MIPI DSI to LVDS bridge.

Both displays have been tested and are good, the cable has also been tested and verified to be good.

The coloration is very strange. I opened a photo which displays color bars, and it looks ok when looking at the display straight on. When looking at an angle, you can see a bunch of weird spots. But, if you look at the app icons, the coloration is very grainy and messed up.

Any ideas?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

vip

Credits
Posted at 9/18/2019 10:59:34        Only Author  2#
You can try to invert

pixelclk-active = <0>;

in `display-timings`, or try to change some LVDS related properties, such as `dsi,lvds-force-clk`.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list