New_Topic

How do I get paid for writing reviews?

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 10/10/2021 02:49:48     
When you’re shopping online, do you look at the reviews left by other customers to determine if you’re getting a good product?

Or maybe you like leaving reviews to help future customers.

The Simple 3-Step Formula I Used To Earn $5,203.89 Per Day During Lockdown By Just Asking People Simple ‘Yes & No’ Questions On The Internet… - Click Here to Read

But reviews aren’t just for other consumers. Companies take your feedback seriously and use customer feedback to improve their products. Some will even pay their customers to leave candid feedback about their products, while others provide free product samples in exchange for reviews.

It can be difficult to convince a company to pay you directly for reviews. Most companies who choose to do so generally work through an intermediary.

LifePoints is a website that pays users to complete surveys. Some of these surveys will be about the products that you’ve bought. Others will be about more general topics.

For each survey that you complete, you’ll earn LifePoints. Some surveys will ask you for demographic information and may disqualify you if enough responses from your demographic have been received. If this happens, you’ll still earn a few LifePoints for your time.

Most surveys take about fifteen minutes to finish, but some are much shorter or much longer. Usually, longer surveys will offer more LifePoints.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 10/10/2021 03:13:23     
If you like to test products, take them apart and recommend to your friends. Then you may have already thought about getting paid for reviews of the products that you used. I have been making money for a long time and post my reviews on revexpo  . For many people, this is a dream job that makes them a competitive field to get started.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 5 day before     
Keep up the great work, and thank you for such an informative post. five nights at freddy's

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list