can not run RECOVERY on RK3288

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/17/2015 18:00:50      1#

Re: can not run RECOVERY on RK3288

It is same for me. I followed the "wiki.t-firefly.com/index.php/Firefly-RK3288/Build_Ubuntu_rfs/en" procedure and loaded misc.img and running miniroot successfully. The procedure failed because not enough space in /dev/mmcblk0p1. I tried with an SD card mounted on /dev/mmcblk1p1, but this was unsuccesfully.
Now I want to try the recovery procedure, but this is not possible. The debug rs232 monitor displays, after the boot,  "rockusb key pressed" and stops for 4-5 seconds awaiting for OTG-USB to be connected, then go ahead starting the kernel and stops with a miniroot shell. The OTG-USB cable is connected and the program is running. I tried both Windows and Linux programs and pcs, but it seems that the otg-usb it is not recognized.
What can I do to fix this? I spent a lot of time looking at forums in search of a suggestion, but I didn't find a solution.
Please, help me.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/18/2015 20:15:17      2#

Sorru, but the link "http://developer.t-firefly.com/en/viewt", as appears in your mail, is not correct...

Please, rewrite it the full link.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/18/2015 21:03:25      3#

Hi pacopad.

I found the full link: http://developer.t-firefly.com/en/viewt ... 8e4aeddf#p

I discovered some days ago the Ian Morrison wiki. I was trying to flash an SD card with Ubuntu, but that was unsuccessful, I didn't understand why.

The problem, now, is that Morrison says: "To be able to dual boot (i.e. boot directly from the device or from an SD card), you will first need to update the bootloader on your device. Either use 'AndroidTool v2.3' on Windows or 'upgrade_tool' on Linux to flash just the 'Loader' with the 'RK3288Loader_uboot_V2.17.02.bin' file." I'm no more able to enter Loader Mode, not at all.
I should go over this point enad resume the native working mode of the board.

adamo.a60

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/20/2015 01:39:52      4#

Hi Pacopad. Are you online? Did you see my last replay?

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list