Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[Hardware] ROC-RK3588S-PC Suport AES hardware acceleration ??

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

【Hardware】 ROC-RK3588S-PC Suport AES hardware acceleration ??

Posted at 8/8/2022 04:53:12      View:1711 | Replies:4        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi,

I am currently running some a software based SDN which performs encryption on a Raspberry PI, the process works well but i lose a lot of throughput due to the software based encryption load.

Therefore, I am looking to upgrade to a more powerful SOC device, such as the ROC-RK3588S-PC (8Gb / G4Gb Version), but am traying to find out if this supports "AES hardware acceleration".

Does anyone know if this board supports "AES hardware acceleration".

Thanks

McGuirc

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 8/19/2022 20:10:36        Only Author  2#
Hey McGuric

I purchased the same unit your looking into, and it is a fantastic little powerhouse. I am not sure about the hardware support for AES, but I'm curious too after seeing your post.

Hope we can get some eyes on this for you.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 10/24/2022 04:26:17        Only Author  3#
I Have recently bought this board i'm completely confused could someone advice what is the firmware that i have to download in order to upgrade the firmware via SD CARD and afterwards what is the image i have to donwload and install UBUNTU

I really dont understand what are the steps i have to follow for making this board to work with UBUNTU

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 10/24/2022 09:21:02        Only Author  4#
dimifak Posted at 10/24/2022 04:26
I Have recently bought this board i'm completely confused could someone advice what is the firmware  ...

Maybe you can check this: https://wiki.t-firefly.com/en/ROC-RK3588S-PC/index.html

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 10/24/2022 14:20:56        Only Author  5#
Thank you for your reply, i have already checked but i'm confused what is the firmware that i should download in order to upgrade the firmware via SD CARD or install UBUNTU,

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list