Print Previous Topic Next Topic

How to backup full-disk image ?

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits

How to backup full-disk image ?

Posted at 10/16/2015 14:28:45      View:6953 | Replies:7        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi everyone.
I using only ubuntu-server on rk3288 Board.
I install alot of libs on the rk3288 board.
now I want o backup system to an image as backup.img
for : flash to new board with all libs aready installed.
or restore for error software board.
parameter file is default :

CMDLINE:console=tty0 console=ttyS2 earlyprintk root=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/linuxroot rw rootfstype=ext4 init=/sbin/init initrd=0x62000000,0x00800000 mtdparts=rk29xxnand:0x00008000@0x00002000(resource),0x00008000@0x0000A000(boot),0x00002000@0x00012000(misc),0x0001a000@0x00014000(backup),-@0x0002e000(linuxroot)

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 10/19/2015 16:23:30        Only Author  2#
You can use either of these tools below to backup the parition:
- https://github.com/linux-rockchip/rkflashtool
- https://github.com/linuxerwang/rkflashkit

for example,

1. sudo rkflashtool r linuxroot>linuxroot.img

2. sudo rkflashkit backup @linuxroot linuxroot.img
Copy the code

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 9/21/2016 08:30:05        Only Author  3#
شركة جلي بلاط ببريدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات ببريدة
شركة نقل اثاث ببريدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه ببريدة
شركة رش مبيدات بعنيزة
شركة تنظيف كنب بعنيزة
وأخيرا إن شركتنا تلتزم بتقديم خدمات بمواصفات عالية في شتى خدماتنا فشركة قمة الخليج تضع بين يديك عزيزي العميل خبرة مدتها تفوق خمس سنوات؛فهي ستأتي لك أينما كنت بالرياض أو جدة أو الدمام ،فشعار شركتنا تقديم الأفضل لإرضاء عملائنا وتقوم الشركة ايضا ب
شركة تنظيف فلل ببريدة
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس ببريدة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالباحة
شركة تسليك مجاري بالباحة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالباحة
للمزيد قم بزيارة
شركة نقل اثاث بالباحة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالباحة
شركة رش مبيدات بالباحة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالباحة
شركة تنظيف بالباحة

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 3/13/2017 01:53:12        Only Author  4#
Thanks!!

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 11/23/2020 01:54:39        Only Author  5#
Last edited by jakibadr In 11/23/2020 01:55 Editor

The Best Maid Service & House Cleaning In Ashburn VA Service personnel and Moore is certainly not your run-of-the-mill cleaning provider. Total I think they were doing a good job. If you have to cancel a cleaning date, ensure you make an effort to reschedule at the earliest possible date to make in the cleaning. A majority of Complete House Deep Cleaning requests come from this area. They explained they'd come for 3 or more hours but they sticked half enough time. Hardly money wage; sounds like low skilled work to me. Carpentry (let by itself IT consulting) at $25/hr is simply not great business sense. With dust being a major factor in this kind of region, cleaning windows extensively can be quite a burden, especially if the windows are long and encountered with dust and polluting of the environment all day every day.شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض Persons will pay you what you ask if you provide a service to their level of ideal expectations. Change 24 hours later: My own credit card has recently been charged and i also was not granted the promised discount. Realistic promotion of goods and solutions and fair promotion of allowable rates is centered on what the market will certainly bear. I actually do an actually great job and I actually charge them 15 a hour which I constantly get more since I am just fast, good at what I do and always upon time. I value housekeepers and feel that that they help the comfort and calmness of many people. شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض You are found in control of your knowledge, whether you're hiring products or looking for a client. Best choice for emergency cleaning job: Boasting a big team of housekeepers and a fleet of 10 vehicles located around Singapore, Home Cleanz can easily deploy their services by short notices. I expressed my serious displeasure in the program I had so far received and was told I've be given a price reduction, though I wasn't advised simply how much and I'll imagine it when I look at it. The cleaning travelled mostly well.شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض Take, for instance, domestic cleaning companies A and N. Cleaning company A may well not charge you for virtually any gas it takes to get to your house, although will charge thirty us dollars an hour to clean your home. First of all of all, cleaning your property takes a lot of time and energy. From a stringent and thorough cleanser recruitment process to thorough liability insurance, we've used the measures to guarantee you, your house and the possessions are safe and secure. I think the wisest clients would be the one's that have their house cleaned out before a party or when having out of town guests.شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض Some cleaners offer a discount if homeowners are willing to pay for multiple visits upfront, or if they sign a long-term contract. Only Maid Right use the exclusive, best-in-class systems like EnviroShield®, Maid Right Technics®, and Maid Right Tracker®. Whenever any area of the home is not wiped clean as you had predicted, just call our business office within 24 hours of the cleaning and we all will gladly re-clean that area. It absolutely was so nice to get back home to and I'm just very happy to know a carpet cleaning service that I can easily count on in the years ahead.شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list