Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Fireasy app connection not detecting

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

Fireasy app connection not detecting

Posted at 4/22/2016 16:42:59      View:3008 | Replies:6        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
I installed FireFly-RK3288-Reload_Android5.1_201603111814.img in Firefly RK3288 Reload development board and tried to connect with the Fireasy app. But it is not connecting. I tried it with Bluetooth also. Both are on the same wifi network and I can even ping the board from my smart phone. Still it is not detecting the board from the app. I had also tried another android img from your website. Please respond. It is urgent.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 4/23/2016 00:19:39        Only Author  2#
Hi
Do you see Fire Easy setting in Android Settings?
I don't think the firmware was built with the Fire easy files to make it compatible.
You can flash custom Android firmware with 'Le Home Assistant' the same as Firefly than you can connect. But you need to flash your Firefly kernel & resource.img afterwards.
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-pla ... p-rom-v1-4-by-mo123
You can use the AndroidTool v2.35, the last tab to split your Firefly Reloaded image into the separate images and then just flash those 2 images from the first tab of the flash tool after flashing the v1.4 custom firmware by using the second tab of the flash tool.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 4/27/2016 20:16:49        Only Author  3#
Hi

Thanks for response. I didnt find any setting for Fire Easy. I too felt the ROM wasnt compatible.

So I guess I have to flash a custom ROM then. Im using a Linux system for development. I didnt find AndroidTool for it. How can I split an image then?

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list