Firefly Open Source Community

Login   |   Register   |
New_Topic

How to set OpenCL runtime environment on firefly rk 3288?

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 5/31/2016 13:29:56     
Last edited by Akshatajadhav30 In 6/18/2016 15:03 Editor

I have downloaded mali development kit and cross build the program for firefly from eclipse . Program build in eclipse successfully.
I also move libOpenCL.so to firefly kit. But when I am going to run the program on Linux it gives an error liOpenCL.so not found.

How to solve this OR How to install OpenCL driver for linux ?

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 4/4/2017 08:00:26     
First of all it's "libOpenCL.so".
I don't know for certain in your case, but I'd install or build from the source mesa.
On my Gentoo AMD system lib OpenCl.so is at /usr/lib64/OpenCL/vendors/mesa/libOpenCL.so .
I Can switch is to the ocl-icd version at /usr/lib64/OpenCL/vendors/ocl-icd/libOpenCL.so .
Ocl-icd at: http://forge.imag.fr/projects/ocl-icd/
Mesa at: https://www.mesa3d.org/
If you can ls(1) those files, or locate them with, say, find(1), like this:
  1. find /usr/lib* -name libOpenCL.so
Copy the code

then your problem is in the application that is not properly linked against libOpenCL.so .
You may also need to link the libOpenCL.so and other related ones to someplace else using your distro's cool tools (you did not mention what distro you are using, so I don't know what tools you'd need or use).
If you have another issue, such as loading them then that points to something else.
All this being said, I really am not certain what your exact error is because you did not provide the command and it's output, just a truncated error message. I'm assuming that you got error 2, which reads something like:
  1. Cannot load libOpenCl.so: No such file or Directory.
Copy the code

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list