Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Core-PX3-SEJ Quad-Core A7 High-Performance Core Board

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

administrator

Credits

Core-PX3-SEJ Quad-Core A7 High-Performance Core Board

Posted at 6/2/2018 16:31:23      View:5203 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#

Core-PX3-SEJ cost-effective core board uses Rockchip PX3-SE quad-core A7 1.3GHz processor, provides a variety of storage configuration options. With a size of only 67.6mm x 40mm, it saves space and allows cost control.

Watch this video to know more

Core-PX3-SEJ high-performance core board facilitates users to design the backplane and is also compatible with the Firefly-RK3128 backplane. It can expand the possibility of products and speed up product development.

For more enterprise application, please contact us via email product@t-firefly.com

Enter Firefly Shop to buy Core-PX3-SEJ.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 5/6/2022 23:03:00        Only Author  2#
i haven't seen this question asked anywhere on the forums so far but what actually wondering is if any of the boards can be used internally(in a ddr4 ram channel) in a amd arm 64 pc as gpu instead of the cpu based apu which is not been very useful for me. I could even slot it into the dvd-rw slot since its a PCIe based socket and i can honestly say it has had zero use since the pc cam into my possession. Im really trying to make a pc thats at the very VERY bottom of performance abilty more useful and extend its life since buying a whole new PC is completely out of the question financially. If i could afford the dev kit computer with 16 or 32 gigs thats what i would do but alas i am but a simple man trying to make the best with what ive been given and the thinking outside the box to make it shine

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list