Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[General] Panoramic Stitching

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

【General】 Panoramic Stitching

Posted at 8/14/2023 22:41:29      View:721 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Hi,

I just read your article https://en.t-firefly.com/doc/case/info/id/544.html on panoramic stitching based on rk3588

Now, I have several questions regarding this topic

1) Is the solution only available from your boards or is it generic to any rk3588 board?
2) The article speaks about 6 cameras, but I would be interested in just 2 configuration, side by side creating a ultra panoramic view
3) I have researched this topic quite a bit, and seems it needs hardware synchronizing in the cameras themselves to work properly. Does your arrangement use them?
4) Do you have 4K 60fps cameras that can be used instead (as said, in a paired configuration)
5) Is this solution available for Linux? It is key to have hardware accelerated decoding and encoding, as well as hardware stitching, so don't know if it runs in Linux, and in what particular Linux version

My goal is to build an ultra panoramic camera with 180º HFOV and based on some AI based logic, crop the resulting image into FullHD final stream.

I have looked into Nvidia based solutions, but the alternatives I have found on the camera side are quite expensive and require quite a powerful Nvidia board, making the project unfeasible (multi camera systems from e-con). I'm also aware of Cupola360 but seems they only work in huge volumes.

My project is very price sensitive (if not, would do it with a Nvidia based alternative), but seems something based on rk3588 could potentially be much cheaper.

Thank you very much. Kind regards

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

administrator

Credits
Posted at 8/15/2023 10:02:16        Only Author  2#
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Panoramic Stitching solution. We value your interest in our products. Please contact email for detailed information: global@t-firefly.com or sales@t-firefly.com

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list