Print Previous Topic Next Topic

FirePrime with Android5.1+Ubuntu15.04 will be avilibale

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

administrator

Credits

FirePrime with Android5.1+Ubuntu15.04 will be avilibale

Posted at 6/5/2015 17:11:30      View:11383 | Replies:7        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#

FirePrime support the latest Android5.1 and Ubuntu15.04!FirePrime is core board combined with backplane, core board is on the basis of standard PCIE interface design, with minimum function!

FirePrime's :RK3128

Excellent ability of image processing

The latest Android5.1 and Ubuntu15.04 dual system

Core-board combines with Backplane

LPDDR2+Nandfls

Excellent network function

More interface

———————————————
Firefly WeChat:fireflytee

———————————————
Firefly community:http://developer.t-firefly.com

FirePrime-参数.jpg (414.56 KB, Down times: 348)

FirePrime-参数.jpg

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 6/7/2015 04:35:02        Only Author  2#
Guess we should have a Firefly Kernel soon.  The RockChip SDK can be found here  https://bitbucket.org/T-Firefly/firenow-lollipop but this is only for the newer chips with the RK32xx and RK31xx are listed as generic.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

advanced

Credits
Posted at 6/8/2015 16:34:40        Only Author  3#
cappybob Posted at 6/7/2015 04:35
Guess we should have a Firefly Kernel soon.  The RockChip SDK can be found here  https://bitbucket.o ...

Looks nice

Did you ever thought of providing different CPU daughter boards with the same connectivity, for instance a daughter board equipped with an RK3288 processor? Or maybe later processors based on 64 bits ARM cores (Cortex A57 and A72)?

Thx

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits
Posted at 6/9/2015 12:29:49        Only Author  4#
FesterBester38 Posted at 6/8/2015 16:34
Looks nice

Did you ever thought of providing different CPU daughter boards with the same con ...

FesterBester,

I AGREE, but am not seeing  Sata, USB 3, and etc  need to be added also.  The 3288 has fallen through the "no more any support hole".  Newer chip soc's will be 64 bit (AMD),  x86, and etc. to be build compliant with the big chip Companies Hierarchies and also with new android Hierarchies which started with Android build 5.  I am not buying anything for awhile until "M" comes out and is on the shelf for awhile.  Tired of being left with no support for what I have and I do not like AMD and Intel their open source sucks past, now, and in the future.
  MSoft is still the same, asked for some files for their new RK adventure and was rewarded with a return E-Mail with all the licensing agreements reminding me to read them.  Open source is going good-bye fairly fast.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 7/19/2016 15:37:55        Only Author  5#
Dear Firefly

Could you recommended a JTAG debugger for Your Products, fireprime.
Because, Now We're developing a new products based on fireprime with Android 5.1.
We need to debugging and developing the Linux device driver.

Thank you.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list