Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Terible Support!!!

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

intermediate

Credits

Terible Support!!!

Posted at 7/31/2015 20:03:43      View:3704 | Replies:3        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Firefly support is terrible!
I sent few emails asking them for support and no one even replied!!!
I even send an email to their sale team asked them about purchase and didn't get reply either.
I think there are only one guy coming to this forum and answer the questions on and off which definitely is not enough.

I think Firefly should seriously think about their support otherwise they will lose their market quickly!!!

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 8/3/2015 17:55:09        Only Author  2#
Last edited by Martijn In 8/3/2015 17:57 Editor

I contacted a local supplier last week, asking specifically if they could also supply the RK3288 plus. I called them again today and they said they have yet to get an answer from the manufacturer. I was kind of shocked by how grim their forecast was. In their experience communication breaking down is one of the first signs of trouble.

In response, they've marked the firefly rk3288 end of life. So instead of ordering the RK3288 plus, it'll be tough to get my hands on the regular model even.

I understand it's summer, if people are on vacation, so be it. But I'd definitely advise people to pick up the slack and go through the mailboxes. I don't readily see an open source alternative capable of HEVC, or I'd already be shopping elsewhere.

Edit: link for reference

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 8/4/2015 16:16:01        Only Author  3#
I am sorry for the problem you met.  Could you please tell me your email address? Because we have replied every email, maybe we missed your email. So please give us your email address and we will reply you back. Thank you.

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 8/4/2015 16:17:04        Only Author  4#
I am sorry for the problem you met.  Could you please tell me your email address? Because we have replied every email, maybe we missed your email. So please give us your email address and we will reply you back. Thank you.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list