Print Previous Topic Next Topic

[General] Reinstall OS onto the board

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

【General】 Reinstall OS onto the board

Posted at 6/23/2023 06:01:31      View:915 | Replies:1        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Problem description and steps to reproduce:
Last edited by Travisfirefly In 6/23/2023 07:35 Editor

Hi guys,

I am new to the board overall. The board I got had debian installed on it. I am trying to reinstall OS / upgrade firmware.

Upon following the instructions on the fire fly website, I was able to detect my board on RKDevTool on windows. It states that the device is in loader mode. I was able to use "upgrade firmware" tab and the firmware I downloaded from the resouce page. All updated fine, but after that, when I tried to boot up, it would not. I reconnected the device to my PC and see that it is still in loader mode.

Is it not supposed to first try boot into normal mode unless  otherwise? I tried other firmwares downloaded from the resource page with no luck. Also have tried to erase and then upgrade the firmware again, also with no luck.

I then tried to read "dev partition" in RKDevTool and noticed that no matching partition for "Loader", "Parameter", "trsut", "Resource", "Kernel" and "System".

I am trying to find out what firmware and/or image I should use for upgrade. ANY help would be appreciated. Please let me know if more info is required.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-06-22 145931.zip

78.53 KB, Down times: 1

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 6/25/2023 11:09:29        Only Author  2#
What firmware is used? Please provide the firmware name. And provide the burn writing steps.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list