Print Previous Topic Next Topic

"Firefly Zebra Screen effect

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits

"Firefly Zebra Screen effect

Posted at 2/4/2024 19:30:03      View:363 | Replies:4        Print      Only Author   [Copy Link] 1#
Last edited by britus_nachtus In 2/4/2024 19:38 Editor

Dear Firefly,

I have a question about the "Firefly Zebra Screen effect on my industrial tablet IPC-M10R800-A3568J. How or where can I deactivate this? The video shows the “Firefly Zebra Screen” effect on the screen of my industrial tablet. See this you Video on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/shorts/JEKNYEERp8g

Best regards

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/4/2024 19:36:43        Only Author  2#
Dear Firefly,

I have a question about the Firefly Zebra screen effect on my industrial tablet IPC-M10R800-A3568J. How or where can I deactivate this? The video shows the “Firefly Zebra” effect on the screen of the industrial tablet. See this image

00_firefly_zebra_effect.jpg (499.67 KB, Down times: 66)

Firefly Zebra Screen Effekt

Firefly Zebra Screen Effekt

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

registered members

Credits
Posted at 2/7/2024 15:41:37        Only Author  3#
1 Try using the latest firmware on the official website
https://en.t-firefly.com/doc/download/108.html

2 If the latest firmware still has issues, please provide debugging serial port logs
https://wiki.t-firefly.com/en/Core-3568J/debug.html#senial-debug

Have you ever done any other special operations? A normal board shouldn't be like this? Of course, it cannot be ruled out whether there is any hardware damage

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 2/10/2024 02:41:59        Only Author  4#
Last edited by britus_nachtus In 2/10/2024 16:17 Editor

Hello,
The attached file is the dmesg boot log and the serial terminal log. I already used the latest FW image from your download page.-> Ubuntu20.04 2021-11-08

serial_terminal.log.tar.gz (28.44 KB, Down times: 0)
dmesg.log.tar.gz (24.06 KB, Down times: 0)

It doesn't matter whether the Android or Linux image is used. The result is the same in both cases. The kernel was compiled from your GitLab repository branch rk356x/firefly. This is currently in the log files. I built the kernel with the configuration from the original FW image and simply removed those stupid overlay FS options. In addition, the rootfs is booted on the built-in SSD. The rootfs also comes from the original FW image. I also fixed the Himax touchscreen driver error in the kernel, which shows up as a keyboard in userspace. This leads to problems with QT 5.15.2 QPA KMS/EVDEV. I saw the report_type property in the rk3568-firefly-aioj-ipc.dts file that supposedly should select the A/B/B_3PA report type, but the driver source does not reflect any changes. So I reworked the entire driver so that the property does what it's intended to do. The Mali Bifrost/Midgard DDK and the libMali libraries are unchanged.

BTW: ROFL -> Ubuntu18.04 2021-12-07
404. Dies ist ein Fehler.
(HTTP Error 404 at Google)

Best Regards

Use props Report

Credits

Prestige

Contribution

new registration

Credits
Posted at 3 day before        Only Author  5#
After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

jolibet register

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list